Where a property is not the principle or private residence, the Inland Revenue will require a formal written valuation to calculate any Capital Gains Tax due. Any gain in value made on a property is subject to this Tax.

When transferring the ownership of a property or a share of the property, a value has to be ascertained in order to assess the amount of Stamp Duty to be paid to the Inland Revenue.

London, UK - June 26, 2012 :The Royal Crescent in Bath, Somerset, England, UK designed and built between 1767 and 1775 by John Wood the younger