Compensation, Valuation & Negotiations

Local Authorities, Statutory Undertakers or other public bodies can compulsorily acquire your property using powers of compulsory acquisition.

Compulsory purchase may be instigated to blocks of flats that have been earmarked for demolition and re-development by a Local Authority. Other reasons may by road widening schemes, extension of railway lines, extension of airports etc.

If you are ever in a situation where your property is being acquired under the compulsory purchase powers you are entitled to receive:

  • The full market value of your property.
  • Compensation for the loss of your property or business.
  • Compensation for other expenses incurred, such as solicitors fees, surveyors fees, removal cost, stamp duty payments etc..

Indian CEO and Caucasian executive having business handshake in

What we can do for you?

Compulsory Purchase is a specialist subject and Valuations should only be undertaken by Surveyors with relevant expertise.

Nationwide surveyors have many years of experience of undertaking such valuations and Negotiations. We can assist with:

  • Carrying out a valuation to establish the true market value of your property.
  • Calculate the compensation for the loss of your property or business.
  • Negotiate on your behalf with the acquiring authorities surveyors.
  • Present the case at the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) if required.

We will provide guidance on how best to proceed with the options available and advise you through the complex process of the Compulsory Purchase.

Our services are tailored for each and every individual circumstance.

We can act on your behalf weather you are a Leaseholder or Freeholder.

Technological devices, financial document with pen, glass of wat

What will it cost you?

For the Valuation – No cost is charged to you, the fees are paid by the acquiring authority.

For the Negotiation – No cost is charged to you, the fees are paid by the acquiring authority.

If no agreement is reach than an application will need to be made to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) to determine a settlement. Most cases are settled without the need of referral to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber).

For representation at Upper Tribunal – An hourly rate is charged to the leaseholder/freeholder for representation. Please enquire for more details.

You might be asking yourself, “Why would I need someone to write my essay?” Well, you’re not alone Many students are asking the same question. You may have wondered how a service can write the best essays. Luckily, there’s no need to stress, our writing service will make your job much simpler! We’ve compiled some tips and tricks to help you out.